One of the Best Wedding Photographers in the UK 2016
One of the 100 Best Wedding Photographers in the World 2015
‘Choosing Yvonne to be our photographer
was one of the best decisions
we made for our wedding.’
Sam & Andy Knight
I have one main option from which you can add paraphernalia to.
- A pre-wedding chat on Skype or over a cup of tea in Nottingham.
- Coverage from getting ready to party time.
- High-resolution images on a USB in a swanky box.
- Private web gallery so you and your guests can remember how freaking awesome your wedding was.
- Duplicate low-resolution images for social media sharing available to download from your web gallery.
- Wedding day travel in England & Wales included.*
- And me! An epic formally trained photographer with years of experience and a shed load of creativity.
I use Folio for their eco friendly totally amazing fine art wedding albums, these can be purchased separately as can fine art prints, framed prints and parents albums. Engagement, and elopement shoots are available too.
Check out my Wedding Bucket List below, if you’re planning anything from it and you book me there’s a fabulous treat waiting for you.
*When travelling to Scotland or further additional travel expenses will apply.
Feel free to ring me for further details 07850-651-851 | 0115-9147-103, to see if I have your date, to organise to meet up or to book your wedding photography with me.
My Wedding Bucket List
There are some weddings I dream of but haven’t been given the chance to photograph yet. If you’re planning any of the following let’s talk shop. You’ll get Brownie points with knobs on.
- Tunnel Beach Cornwall.
- A picnic wedding on the Yorkshire Moors.
- The Hepworth Gallery.
- I loved the lighting in Wolf Hall, or rather the lack of it. A dark Gothic castle in Scotland perhaps.
- A haunted building.
- An art gallery in a cool city centre.
- A coastal town with colourful beach huts e.g Southwold.
- Belle Epoque Brasserie.
The Turner Contemporary.September 2015
- Any wedding where lots of pets are guests. PETS. PETS. PETS.
- A disused caravan park.
- Saltaire village.
- A Brighton or Bournemouth beach wedding.
- In a derelict ramshackle Victorian building.
- An industrial backdrop.
- The Highlands of Scotland or one of the isles.
- A wedstock wedding.
- A full on festival wedding.
- The Lake District.
- A Steampunk wedding in Whitby.
The Asylum.December 2015
- The Lost Village of Dode.
- Camber Sands Dungeness.
- Art Deco building, the more elaborate the better.
- Carnival wedding.
- A street party wedding.
- Jewish wedding.
- Disused Victorian swimming baths.
- By a river or beneath a waterfall, where you’re not afraid to get wet.
- Anything totally off beat, outrageous and completely OTT.