1. an animal-obsessed, nature-loving, child at heart, vegan photographer who believes kindness is everything and laughter truly is the best medicine. 2. frequently shouts out Puuuuuug or Caaaaaat when a pug or a cat is seen 3. partial to a silly wedding selfie.
Oh my God Yvonne, these photos are simply stunning! And there are so many! Wow wow wow, we're speechless, thank you so much. I got a bit teary looking through them all and remembering the day.
Ness + Jimmy
Back in the day I trained and worked in the NHS as a medical photographer but wedding photography's much more fun. There's a lot less blood for a start!
I've been a primary school teacher, and education officer for the RSPCA too.
At school, I wanted to be a vet or an opera singer!!!
Photographing weddings is freaking fabulous. Since 2006 I've shot tonnes of weddings and picked up a few accolades on the way, like being named,
'One of the 100 Best Wedding Photographers in the World.'
'One of the Uk's 10 Best Creative and Quirky Wedding Photographers.'
'A day without laughter is a day wasted.'
I shoot fun laid-back wedding photography for couples who love life, who plan their wedding day around their favourite people, the food and the music.
I do my best work with down to earth couples who love to laugh.
Couples who often share my love of animals and of being connected to nature.
Couples who don’t take life too seriously, and allow me the creative freedom to photograph their day as it really happened.
1. I have two senses of humour - one silly and childish, the other dark and utterly warped.
2. I believe in ghosts!
3. The mere thought of lasagna makes me heave. For the love of God it looks like a leg ulcer!!!!
4. Outdoor music festivals, and watching motorbikes whizz round tracks is just heavenly.
5. I love a fast paced film with a good explosion or two. Yippee ki-yay! 'Baby Driver' is my current favourite.
6. Pugs. Cats. The Lake District. Ryan Reynolds. All prove the existence of a higher power at work in the universe.
Laters chums xx