One of the Best Wedding Photographers in the UK 2016
One of the 100 Best Wedding Photographers in the World 2015
‘Choosing Yvonne to be our photographer
was one of the best decisions
we made for our wedding.’
Sam & Andy Knight
My main full day option, which you can add paraphernalia to, includes.
- A pre-wedding chat on Skype or over a cup of tea in Nottingham.
- Coverage from getting ready through to party time.
- Private web gallery so you and your guests can remember how freaking awesome your wedding was.
- 400+ High-resolution images on a USB in a beautiful presentation box.
- Duplicate low-resolution images for social media sharing available to download from your web gallery.
- UK travel included
- And me! An epic off beat professionally trained photographer with years of experience and a shed load of creativity.
Please note an additional charge will apply to weddings over 75 miles of NG11 requiring one or two nights accommodation depending on location.
Scroll down to check out my Wedding Bucket List, if you’re planning anything from it and you book me there’s a fabulous treat waiting for you.
Bespoke wedding options, engagement shoots, elopements, fine art wedding albums and prints are also available.
Contact me for my pricing brochure.
Folio Fine Art Wedding Albums approved of by cats and pugs up and down the land.
I use Folio for their eco friendly totally amazing fine art wedding albums, these can be purchased separately as can fine art prints & parents albums.
Feel free to ring me for further details 07850-651-851 to see if I have your date, to organise to meet up or to book your wedding photography with me.
My Wedding Bucket List
There are some weddings I dream of but haven’t been given the chance to photograph yet. If you’re planning any of the following let’s talk shop. You’ll get Brownie points with knobs on. 🙂
- Tunnels Beach Cornwall. Coming September 2017
A picnic wedding on the Yorkshire Moors.August 2016 🙂
- The Hepworth Gallery.
- I loved the lighting in Wolf Hall, or rather the lack of it. A dark Gothic castle in Scotland perhaps.
Not a white dress in sight. October 2015 🙂
- A haunted building.
- Swinton Bivouac.
- A coastal town with colourful beach huts e.g Southwold or Whitstable.
- Belle Epoque Brasserie.
The Turner Contemporary.September 2015 🙂
- Any wedding where lots of pets are guests. PETS. PETS. PETS.
- Fforest, Wales.
- Saltaire village.
- A Brighton or Bournemouth beach wedding.
- In a derelict ramshackle Victorian building. Coming September 2018
- An industrial backdrop.
- The Highlands of Scotland or one of the isles.
- A wedstock wedding.
- A full on festival wedding.
- The Lake District. Coming February, May and August 2017
The Asylum.December 2015 🙂
- The Lost Village of Dode.
- Camber Sands Dungeness.
- Art Deco building, the more elaborate the better.
- Carnival wedding.
- A street party wedding.
- Jewish wedding.
- Disused Victorian swimming baths.
- By a river or beneath a waterfall, where you’re not afraid to get wet.
- Anything totally offbeat, outrageous and completely OTT.